I participated in my first mini challenge last night at A Book and A Latte where I had to answer the question of what is my favorite Horror/Thriller movie made from a book. Here is what I wrote: “I don’t like horror books or movies, so glad thrillers are an option as well. My favorite has to be the Robert Redford film Three Days of the Condor. I did like the Bourne movies, preferred Angels & Demons (movie) to The Da Vinci Code (movie) but liked the books reversely.”
Today is the last day of the Read-a-Thon and I’m partaking in The Book Monsters‘ mini challenge of Read in Pictures where you use pictures to describe different things in the book or the title. This is the first time I’ve ever done something like this. Below are four pictures that make up the titles of two books that I’m reading during this weekend. Can you guess what books I’m reading? Please leave a comment with your guess! Who will be the first one to guess correctly?
And last mini challenge, but not least sponsored by one of the hosting blogs. My Shelf Confessions asked what 5 books (physical copies) one would bring IF a zombie attack happened and one had to take shelter with family and/or friends for a period of no less than 5 years. Here is what I said, “I also would want my e-reader if that was allowed! and sharing would be great thing to do, make our own library.
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Dawn Rochelle, Four Novels: Six Months to Live/ I Want to Live/ So Much to Live For/ No Time to Cry by Lurlene McDaniel
- The Angels Trilogy: Angels Watching Over Me / Lifted Up By Angels / Until Angels Close My Eyes
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Askaban by J.K. Rowling (I believe she will be releasing ebook versions through a store on Pottermore, at least this is what I’ve heard)
- Support Your Local Wizard (So You Want to Be a Wizard, Deep Wizardry, High Wizardry) by Diane Duane
These are all favorite books of mine that I can read over and over. Thank you for sponsoring this mini challenge”